30 AMP Dual Configuration Cordset and Stainless Steel Inlet Combo - 50'
For many years boaters have experienced the safety, security and simplicity of SmartPlug products on the boatside while still dealing with the same old issues created by legacy twist-type products on the dockside. Those days are changing with the introduction of SmartPlug's new dockside product offering. SmartPlug has applied decades of experience and customer feedback to create a product that allows you to upgrade your shore power connection with SmartPlug technology.
The 30 AMP 125 V cordset provides a complete weatherproof power solution. The cordset includes the SmartPlug connector for the Boat Side and a SmartPlug connector for the power pedestal.
- Eliminates Overheating – Increased pin and clip surface area greatly improves electrical conductivity during high amperage demand.
- Ease of Use – No twist required, the unique plug body shape and push-in design means it only goes in the right way every time – even in the dark.
- Multi-Point Locking System – Side clips and inlet cover lock the plug body securely into the inlet which eliminates any stress on the electrical components by movement of the power cord.
- Weather Resistant Seals – Multi-fin silicone gaskets installed in the plug body eliminate any water penetration when plug is connected to inlet.
- Quick and Easy Installation – Inlet mounting flange holes match existing inlet holes for an installation that is typically finished in 30 minutes.
- Length - 50'
- Cordset Color - Orange
- Inlet Color - Stainless Steel
- Boatside Connection - 30 AMP/125 V SmartPlug
- Dockside Connection - 30 AMP/125 V Twist Type Plug
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amperage: 30
- Length: 50'
- Type: Cordset
- Voltage: 125
- Box Dimensions: 6"H x 14"W x 14"L WT: 16 lbs
- UPC: 614458745903
Owner's Manual (pdf)