APT-F-250-01 Aluminum PowerTower® Radar Mount - 10" Forward Leaning
The Scanstrut Aluminum PowerTower is engineered for outstanding strength and with an unparalleled surface finish. Manufactured using the best marine grade Aluminium, PowerTower® is molded as a single 'monocoque' structure with no joints, offering unparalleled strength and durability.
Designed to install your radar on the roof, T-top, flybridge, or radar arch of your powerboat, providing the clearest view of the horizon allowing you to get the best performance from your radar in all conditions.
By elevating your antenna clear of obstructions, PowerTower® maximizes the performance of your radar.
There is a PowerTower® to fit pretty much every modern radar.
- B & G - HALO 20, 20+, 24 radars
- Garmin - Fantom 18, 24, GMR18HD, GMR18xHD, GMR24HD, GMR24xHD, GMR40 radars
- Humminbird - HB 2124 CHIRP radar
- KVH - TracPhone V3-HTS, TracVision M2, M3, TV3, V3 radars
- Lowrance - 3G/4G radars
- Raymarine - Quantum (Q24C), Quantum 2 (Q24D), RD218, RD418/RD418HD, RD424/RD424HD radars
- Simrad - 3G/4G, DX45, DX60, DX54-S, GB40, NX40, NSE 8/12 radars
- Sitex - RADARpc 4D radar
- Designed to fit the most up to date radars
- Pre-drilled mounting holes allow the radar to fasten straight to the PowerTower®
- No need to cut the radar’s connectors off for installation
- Constructed from the best Marine grade Aluminium
- A range of accessories light bars can be bolted to the back of the PowerTower®
- Radar Type - Dome
- Material - Aluminium
- Height - 9.84" (250mm)
- Mounting Type - Forward leaning - 33°
In the Box:
- Mounting hardware (excluding screws/bolts)
- Installation manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Construction: Aluminum
- Type: Forward Leaning Mount
- Height: 10
- Box Dimensions: 13"H x 14"W x 15"L WT: 7.5 lbs
- UPC: 5060114796492
Quick Guide (pdf)