160A Automatic Charge Isolator - 12V or 24V
The ACR-160 combines battery banks for charging and isolates them when charging has stopped. It provides priority for charging only the starter battery first and protects from excessive discharging of the starter battery.
The Automatic Charge Isolator is also referred to as a battery separator, battery isolator or an automatic charging relay.
- Microprocessor controlled, dual sensing
- Easy to install - does not require charging the existing circuit of the alternator
- Potted, waterproof, sealed unit
- Low standby current
- Automatic detection of 12 or 24 VDC systems
- 160 Amp continuous rated, 480 Amp peak (250 msec)
- Monitoring of relay activation by external LED
- Over voltage protection
- Input: 12/24 VDC
- Output: 12/24 VDC
- Amps: 160
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Owner's Manual (pdf)