EZ Board Boarding Handle - 36"
Removable boat boarding assist handle. Converts standard fishing rod holder for use as a boarding assist handle.
Installation is EZ. Simply insert the handle into the rod holder until the locating pin engages, then rotate to lock.
- Assist in maintaining balance while boarding
- Slides easily into and out of most flush mounted rod holders
- No special tools needed
- Made from high impact corrosion and UV resistant PVC
- Five (5) Year Replacement Warranty
- Made in the USA
Installation and Removal Instructions:
- Installation: Slide the EZ Board handle into the rod holder until the locating pin engages the EZ Board slots. Rotate the handle to the right or left to lock in place. Both ends of the EZ Board handle are slotted for ease and convenience. Simply adjust the orientation of the handle to achieve the optimal position for boarding and balance.
- Removal: Rotate the handle until the rod holder pin aligns with the EZ Board slot, then pull out to remove.
- Do not force the EZ Board handle to install or remove.
- Please be advised that it is up to the customer to drill the holes so that they can orient the handle how they would like to. The handle can be placed in the position they would like to use it, whether it is from boarding from the dock or the swim ladder.
Quick Guide (pdf)