Kronos 2" Fuel Level Gauge (E-1/2-F)
Polished Stainless Steel bezel, flat glass lens, perimeter lighted spun aluminum dial with Gold and Black graphics. Gold increments and Logo on dial are Embossed. All instruments include two piece Newport pointer with White hub.
Fuel Level gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauges's meter to ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increase or decrease with the changes in pressure, temperature, etc...
As the sender's resistance varies, the amount of current allowed to flow through it to ground changes and the meter deflects, showing the level of fuel.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Flat Scratch Resistant Lens
- Polished Stainless Steel bezel
- LED Illuminating around the Perimeter of the Dial
- Newport style White Pointer
Factory P/N GP7683
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Fuel Level
- Series: Kronos
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 4"W x 5"L WT: 0.3 lbs
- UPC: 759266190016
Quick Guide (pdf)