Euro Black 4" Tachometer - 6,000 RPM (Gas - Inboard & I/O)
Perimeter-lighted Black dial with bold White graphics, Black aluminum bezel, contoured White pointer and flat glass lens.
Electronic tachometers work by counting pulses generated by the ignition system, alternator, tach signal generator or magnetic pickup sender. The tach is hooked up to +12VDC, Ground and one of the signal sources listed.
By selecting the right tach and setting the switch on the back to the correct position you let the tachometer know how many pulses are sent per each engine revolution.
4" - Hole size: 3.375" (85mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- Plastic Cases for corrosion resistance and long life
- Perimeter-lighted Black dial
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
Factory P/N TC9643
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Tachometer
- Series: Euro Black
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Gauge Size: 4"
- Box Set: No
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 5"W x 6"L WT: 0.7 lbs
- UPC: 759266328044
Quick Guide (pdf)