Tank Discharge Controller - 12V - Black
Diverts sewage directly overboard in unrestricted waters when holding tank reaches mid-level and keyed control switch is set to "automatic" position. Prevents accidental overboard discharge in restricted waters when control switch is turned to "off" position. Simplifies plumbing by eliminating wye valves, seacocks and venting loops for multiple toilet installations.
Eliminates stagnating sewage trapped in interconnecting hoses by wye valve operation. Includes control panel with keyed selector switch (must be used with DTM level monitor system.)
- Manually activates the pump to discharge holding tank contents directly overboard in unrestricted waters
- Greenlight indicates when discharge pump is running; reminds operator to shut off the pump to prevent burn-out
- The keyed switch provides U.S. Coast Guard-approved security when the key is removed; no padlocks or other mechanical fasteners are required
- When integrated with DTM04 tank monitor system, discharge pump automatically shuts off when the tank is empty
Legacy # 313814301
* Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including ARSENIC which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
- Type: Switches
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 6"W x 8"L WT: 0.7 lbs
- UPC: 713814073848
Owner's Manual (pdf)